Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy 6 month birthday...to me!

It's my birthday! I'm six months old in people years. That's like 3.5 dog years. I didn't get a cake for this birthday. Or any birthday cards. Or a birthday party thrown in my honor. But, as is the Avery birthday tradition, I did get to chase a balloon around the house:It was exhausting.
Today I also confronted my arch nemesis - the squirt bottle. The confrontation was rather anticlimactic. I tried to initiate a boxing match...and the squirt bottle remained stationary. It must be more afraid of me than I am of it:
This last picture was taken over the weekend. If I don't look happy, well, I wasn't. I was recovering from a mildly traumatic experience. Suffice it to say I ate something I shouldn't have...and there was some, um, forced regurgitation.

No comments: