Thursday, February 28, 2008

I hope they haven't bitten off more than they can chew....

It occurred to me that I've been spending more time than usual in my crate this week. That, combined with the ruckus emanating from the entryway of the house, leads me to believe that something is afoot. Here's what I know. This is what the area by the front door looked like on Sunday:
I did a little sniffing around and this is what I encountered Monday night:
This is what the entryway looks like now:
I tried to get a better look, but I couldn't get too close to the area in question - there was a basketball in the way. I find that interesting because Michael and Beth know that I am terrified of spherical objects that bounce around. As far as I'm concerned, basketballs are just glorified balloons with weird little bumps.
I will continue to surveil the entryway from my secret stake-out post (located between the coffee table and the couch). I'll keep you posted on any developments.

No comments: