Thursday, February 14, 2008

A busy day in Avery world

Today was a busy day. I went to the vet to get my rabies shot. I love going to the vet. Again, not so keen on the car ride, but the destination is definitely worth the journey. I weighed in at 34.2 pounds...that's up from 33 pounds two weeks ago. And now I'm officially done with my puppy vaccine series - yay!

After the vet it was back to the house. I chewed on Beth's John Deere hat for a while:Then I played with some of my toys:
Just kidding! That's not me. That's my best (albeit stuffed) pal, Rosco. We make quite the pair:
I also decided today that the mattress in my dog bed is a much better awning than it is a sleeping surface:
Regardless of mattress positioning, I have enjoyed my dog bed. Thanks, Oakley, for the recommendation!

No comments: