Thursday, February 5, 2009

What do you get...

...when you combine a shih tzu and a bulldog?You get a punchline. But in the interest of keeping this blog PG, let's just say you get a lot of fun!I mentioned this before, but Magnolia and I are having a great time. This is my first experience entertaining a house guest, let alone a 9-pound fluffy house guest. But so far, so good. We play a lot. My favorite game is tag.Don't worry, Ashley and Peter. I know Magnolia looks dead in this picture, but she's fine. I promise. See?She does spend a lot of time hiding in places that are inaccessible to me. Like the bottom of the media tower.And Michael and Beth decided it would be a good idea to feed her under the bed in the guestroom. They know I can't fit my bulldog body under there. I guess they don't trust me. I wouldn't eat her food...I promise.

No comments: